Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lots and Lots of New Products AND a FREEBIE

I have been busy, designing for YOU!
Several new products have been added to my TSG store. Included are two Grag Bags: one for PU that is a HUGE ASSORTMENT of quickpages and bragbook pages. There is "something for everyone" included. The second is a Commercial Use bag, with 6 new product lines, all done with the VINTAGE designer in mind. I also have added 3 ROCKIN' OVERLAY kits. These are so versatile and wonderfully textured. Stop by my TSG store and "grab" your bounty while on sale at INTRODUCTORY PRICES!
Here are previews to spark your creative juices.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lastly, I am offering a FREEBIE QP, created by Zanne, awesome member of my CT. It was created using my SPELLBOUND kit, which is the Daily Download, this month at TSG.
Photobucket

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Thanks for the great qp, Marsha - it is too cute! :)
Michaele

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing..It's lovely..
Carolyn

Archives

Your feedback is appreciated!