Sunday, December 28, 2008

Diggin' My Desktop Challenge and Crop at TSG, and a FREEBIE

Tired of the same ol', same ol' desktop staring you in the face? Why not dress it up with a wallpaper created FOR you, BY you! I am hosting a new, monthly, challenge and crop at The Scrapping Garden. Each month I will give you a different theme to enhance your creative mojo. You can get all the information here. My new kit, TOMORROW'S WISH, is on sale in my store at 20% off, for a limited time. Photobucket As an added bonus, I am giving you a freebie this month. This month wallpaper features the garnet hues and carnations. Photobucket You can download the desktop wallpaper here. It is available in the two most popular sizes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I'd like to Thank You!!! for 3 things. The freebie desktop download offered here, the fantastic daily download for December and the great detailed tut on desktops in the forum. Great stuff and very much appreciated! I can't say thank you enough times for the very useful things you have been so generous with. I don't tend to post pics in the gallery but share with my family by printing them then putting them on my kitchen cupboards. It started because I hated my old cupboards now I have one huge collage. It is beautiful and I love it so much that I wouldn't consider even painting the cupboards now lol! Thank You!
I was making my own desktop pics but not getting the size quite right until your tut. Thank You! As for your December ddl well I've been busy but can't wait to get my ideas out of my head and onto the kitchen cupboard lol. I know it will be beautiful. How can it not be because I'll be using your kit! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 03, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for the destoppers...they are rich in color and they are super cute!

I'd like to invite you to visit my blog when you have some time, it's new and I'm pretty jazzed about it!

Thanks again for the freebie!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

amsangel said...

These wallpapers are beautiful!

I wanted to thank you for the TSG color challenge kit you posted for January - love the kitties!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on my blog Marsha! I am glad to know you are checking in on me! I hope you are doing well - super challenge idea! Glad to see you are still going strong!

Archives

Your feedback is appreciated!