Sunday, January 25, 2009

I DID IT!

I am really excited. I managed, with a little help from Traci (thanks for the links) at Digital Scrap Garden, to make my blog PRETTY. Well, I think it is, and I hope you agree. If you want to update your blogger, check out this AWESOME tutorial. The directions are written in plain, simple English. Even I, who knows little or nothing about HTML, was able to do it. Check out The Cutest Blog On The Block! I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed. And, they even offer FREE backgrounds if you cannot design your own. Well, I am off to bed right now, but I will be back tomorrow with a gift for you.

5 comments:

Charlie's Nana said...

Excellent job on spiffing up your blog, Marsha!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks awesome Marsha!! Fresh and crisp... Ride the blob mobile too!! have a great day! {{HUGS}}

Traci Leigh said...

You Go Girl!..I love it.. looks awesome!...hope to do mine today.
Have a great weekend1
{{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

OK gf, now you have to teach me how to do this the next time you're up in my neck of the woods. Really, Marsha, your new look is great.

Karen Wallace said...

Well it seems everyone is Blog hopping, we should do a little Blog train of our own for DSG...lol Hmmmm
Sorry Marsha meant to say Great job on the Blog. I have added you to my blog roll GF
Hugs and mushy stuff.

Archives

Your feedback is appreciated!